地理科学 ›› 2013, Vol. 33 ›› Issue (8): 972-978.doi: 10.13249/j.cnki.sgs.2013.08.972

• • 上一篇    下一篇

基于生态位适宜度的城市边缘区农居点用地城镇化整治研究——以连云港市为例

李志(), 周生路(), 吴绍华, 吕立刚, 吴滢滢   

  1. 南京大学地理与海洋科学学院, 江苏 南京 210093
  • 收稿日期:2012-12-05 修回日期:2013-04-05 出版日期:2013-08-20 发布日期:2013-08-20
  • 作者简介:

    作者简介:李 志(1985-),男,江西星子人,博士研究生,主要研究方向为区域土地利用规划与GIS集成应用与开发。E-mail: gmorning1985@163.com

  • 基金资助:
    国土部公益性项目(201011006)资助

The Improvement of the Urban Fringe Rural Settlements Land Towards Urbanization Based on Niche Fitness Evaluation

Zhi LI(), Sheng-lu ZHOU(), Shao-hua WU, Li-gang LU, Ying-ying WU   

  1. School of Geographic and Oceanographic Sciences, Nanjing University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210093,China
  • Received:2012-12-05 Revised:2013-04-05 Online:2013-08-20 Published:2013-08-20

摘要:

以改进的生态位适宜度模型,对连云港市主城边缘区2 000余个农居点用地斑块单元城镇化整治的适宜度进行评价。结果表明:研究区内适宜城镇化整治的农居点单元占45%;受道路引力、地形高程阻力等多种因素共同作用,农居点用地城镇化整治适宜度分布呈显著的集聚和突变特征。适宜城镇化改造的农居点单元集中分布在朝阳镇、海州经济开发区、花果山等少数乡镇(街道)内。距市区旅行成本10 min的等时线和地形高程为10 m的等高线,是适宜度显著分异的界线。位于界内的农居点用地城镇化整治适宜概率超过70%,界外适宜度概率不足30%。界内农居点用地可就地改造为城镇用地,界外农居点适宜保留现状或进行其他如向农业、林业发展的土地整治。由上述等时和等高两线形成的复合界线可作为研究区农村用地转化为城镇用地的分界线,为该区城乡资源优化配置和城市规模的发展提供指导。

关键词: 生态位, 适宜性评价, 城市边缘区, 土地整治, 连云港市

Abstract:

Based on the reformed niche-fitness model theory,an evaluation method was developed to assess the urbanization suitability of over 2000 rural settlements sites around urban fringe zone of Lianyungang City. It is indicated that the sites suited for urbanization amount to 45%. Driven by various factors (such as gravity of road and terrain elevation resistance),the distribution of rural settlements urbanization suitability presents significant aggregation and mutation characteristics. The rural settlements that are suited for urbanization are mostly located in Huaguoshan, Chaoyang town and Haizhou economic development zone. The 10-minutes travel time cost line and the 10-meters contour line are two obvious lines which divided the suitability. The settlements located inside cost line area have 70% possibility of suitability for urbanization process, while the other merely have less than 30% possibility. The area inside the line which are suited for converting the rural settlements into urbanization, the other areas outside are suited for maintaining the status quo or being put into agricultural or forest usage. The composite line formed by two lines can be used as the "Red Line" of urban expansion in the study area, offering the limited scale on the development of the urban and the optimization allocation of urban-rural resource development.

Key words: niche, suitability evaluation, urban fringe, land remediation, Lianyungang City

中图分类号: 

  • F301.2